League Two: Morecambe pull off comeback

Morecambe manager Jim Bentley. Credit: PA

Early leaders Morecambe came from two goals down to claim a 3-2 victory at Accrington.

A brace from Billy Kee had seemingly set Stanley on their way to the points, only for Mark Hughes' red card to turn the game in the Shrimps' favour.

Cole Stockton pulled a goal back in time added on at the end of the first half and Morecambe were level at the start of the second with Kevin Ellison coolly slotting in.

Stockton slammed in his second of the game to snatch an unlikely win.

Three second-half goals eased Luton to victory at bottom club Cambridge.

Josh Coulson's own goal gave them a 62nd minute lead and it was quickly 2-0 as Jack Marriott smashed the ball into the top corner.

Danny Hylton sealed the points at the death.

Doncaster's Andy Williams and Grimsby's Omar Bogle both scored hat-tricks as their respective sides cruised to maximum points.

Williams volleyed Rovers ahead in the first minute and veteran midfielder James Coppinger added a second.

Ryan Hedges' superb controlled volley brought Yeovil back into it but any hope of a comeback diminished when Bevis Mugabi was sent off.

Williams added his second of the game with a first-time effort and completed his treble to make it 4-1 late on.

Bogle put Grimsby in front at home to Stevenage, twisting and turning in the box before firing home, and it was 2-0 when Luke Summerfield slotted in.

Fraser Franks pulled one back for Stevenage with a header only for Dominic Vose to restore the Mariners' cushion with a 30-yard strike.

Bogle scored with a fine solo effort and after Jobi McAnuff had made it 4-2, added a fifth for his hat-trick.

There was early drama at Hartlepool as Nicky Featherstone's superb half-volley gave the home side a second-minute lead only for defender Toto Nsiala to see red 60 seconds later.

Sean Rigg scored from the resulting free-kick to make it 1-1 and then a stunning strike from Jon Parkin put Newport ahead.

But Hartlepool battled and Padraig Amond headed in Lewis Alessandra's corner to equalise before the break and they held on for a 2-2 draw.

Jack Payne was sent off on his Blackpool debut as defender Nauris Bulvitis' second goal of the season earned Plymouth a 1-0 win while Carlisle were 1-0 winners at Barnet thanks to Jabo Ibehre's strike.

Rob Dickie scored on his third 'debut' for Cheltenham to help them to a 2-0 win against Crewe - James Dayton adding a second - and Gary Roberts' late penalty was enough for Portsmouth to see off Exeter 1-0.

Mansfield striker Matt Green missed a first-half penalty before snatching a last-gasp winner in a 2-1 win at Leyton Orient.

Orient's Liam Kelly had earlier cancelled out Mitchell Rose's opener.

Sammie Szmodics scored one and set up Chris Porter's opener as Colchester beat Wycombe 2-0.

Jon Stead secured a 3-1 success for Notts County at Crawley after John Sheridan's men had fallen behind to Enzio Boldewijn's strike.

But James Collins levelled and Adam Campbell put the Magpies in front before Stead wrapped up the points.