At least 16 members of an extended family have been killed in a Saudi-led airstrike in Yemen.
The missiles struck the house of a Yemeni mosque imam on Wednesday in the northern Saada province, the Reuters news agency said.
The imam, identified as Saleh Abu Zainah, his family, his two sons and their families all died in the attack.
On Tuesday the United Nations said at least 10,000 people have been killed in Yemen's 18-month-old civil war, approaching double the estimates of more than 6,000 cited by officials and aid workers for much of this year.
The Iran-allied Houthi group and supporters of former President Ali Abdullah Saleh are fighting against President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi, who is supported by an alliance of Arab states led by Saudi Arabia.
The United Nations human rights office said last week that 3,799 civilians have been killed in the conflict, with airstrikes by the Saudi-led coalition responsible for some 60 percent of deaths.
The conflict has displaced three million Yemenis and forced 200,000 to seek refuge abroad.
Following talks in Saudi Arabia last week, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said that the United States, Gulf Arab states and the United Nations had agreed on a new push for peace.
Mr Kerry said the new talks would try to twin a proposal for the Houthis to withdraw from cities they seized since 2014 with setting up an inclusive government.