Myles Weston fired a late equaliser to knock overnight leaders Plymouth off top spot and clinch Wycombe a 3-3 draw.

Wycombe substitute Weston struck in the 89th minute to deny the Pilgrims, who were leapfrogged into pole position by Doncaster.

Scott Kashket's 12th goal in 13 games for Wycombe was cancelled out by Jordan Slew and Jake Jervis put Plymouth ahead before half-time.

Yann Songo'o (56) put the home side 3-1 up, but Wycombe's Adebayo Akinfenwa pulled one back soon after and Weston struck in the closing stages.

Andy Williams headed the only goal on the hour mark as Doncaster went top on goal difference thanks to a 1-0 win at Notts County.

Carlisle slipped down a place to third after they were held 1-1 at Crewe, for whom George Cooper's free-kick before half-time cancelled out Shaun Miller's opener for the visitors.

Portsmouth midfielder Kal Naismith missed a penalty before firing a late winner as his side hit back from 2-0 down to win 3-2 at Newport.

Josh Sheehan's free-kick gave Newport an interval lead and Rhys Healey made it 2-0 early in the second half before Portsmouth replied through Danny Rose.

Naismith fired a 62nd-minute penalty over the crossbar after he had been fouled by Jazzi Barnum-Bobb, but then set up Enda Stevens for an 80th-minute equaliser and struck the winner with a late free-kick.

Luton remain fifth, one place behind Portsmouth, despite going down 1-0 at home to Colchester, courtesy of Craig Slater's 83rd-minute strike.

Piero Mingoia struck a late winner for Cambridge in a 2-1 victory at Stevenage.

Ben Kennedy cancelled out Leon Legge's first-half header for Cambridge, but Mingoia's 82nd-minute goal clinched it after home midfielder Luke Berry's second-half header had hit a post.

Lewis Alessandra missed a late penalty for Hartlepool as they went down 1-0 at home to Blackpool.

Alessandra fired over the crossbar after Tom Aldred had handled and Mark Cullen's 64th-minute goal earned Blackpool back-to-back away wins.

Barnet made it four wins in their last five league games with a 2-1 victory at Cheltenham.

Curtis Weston's early opener was cancelled out by Cheltenham's Danny Wright, whose headed equaliser just before the break came after his earlier shot had hit a post.

Barnet pair Luke Gambin and John Akinde had also hit the woodwork in the first half before the latter fired a 51st-minute winner for the visitors.

Luke Gambin scored. Credit: PA

In the lunch-time kick-off, Leyton Orient held on to win 3-2 at home against Crawley.

Orient went 2-0 up inside 11 minutes through Sam Dalby and then Paul McCallum, who made it 3-0 from the penalty spot just before half-time following Jordan Roberts' foul on Gavin Massey.

Teddy Mezague's 54th-minute own goal threw Crawley a lifeline and Enzio Boldewijn made it 3-2 with 12 minutes left, but it was not enough.

Yeovil striker Tom Eaves' second-half header hit a post as his side were held 0-0 at home by south-west rivals Exeter.

Grimsby halted a three-game losing run by beating Accrington 2-0 at home thanks to goals in either half from Tom Bolarinwa and Ashley Chambers and Morecambe secured their second win in nine league games thanks to Andrew Fleming's early strike in a 1-0 win at Mansfield.