The 91st Academy Awards have concluded with historic wins for diversity at the Dolby Theatre in California.
British actress Olivia Colman won best actress at the Oscars for her performance in The Favourite, while Green Book won best picture, Alfonso Cuaron won best director for Roma and Rami Malek was crowned best actor for Bohemian Rhapsody.
Spike Lee won his first competitive Oscar for best adapted screenplay to his white supremacist drama BlacKkKlansman.
Queen launched the ceremony with a medley of hits, as Hollywood's most prestigious ceremony sought to prove that it's still 'champion of the world' after last year's record-low ratings.
Here's a list of all the Oscars winners, along with some of the best pictures from the night:
- Best supporting actress: Regina King, If Beale Street Could Talk
- Best supporting actor: Mahershala Ali, Green Book
- Foreign language film: Mexico's Roma
- Cinematography: Alfonso Cuaron, Roma
- Best animated film: Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
- Documentary feature: Free Solo
- Makeup and hairstyling: Vice
- Costume design: Ruth Carter, Black Panther
- Production design: Black Panther
- Sound Editing: Bohemian Rhapsody
- Sound Mixing: Bohemian Rhapsody
- Film Editing: John Ottman, Bohemian Rhapsody
- Animated short film: Bao
- Documentary short subject: Period. End of Sentence
- Visual effects: First Man
- Live action short film: Skin
- Original screenplay: Green Book
- Adapted screenplay: BlacKkKlansman
- Original score: Black Panther
- Original song: Shallow from A Star Is Born
- Best actor: Rami Malek, Bohemian Rhapsody
- Best actress: Olivia Coleman, The Favourite
- Best director: Alfonso Cuaron, Roma
- Best picture: Green Book