The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are celebrating their eighth wedding anniversary.
Kensington Palace thanked royal fans on Monday for their well wishes as they tweeted throwback photos of William and Kate on their big day on April 29, 2011.
Here are eight memorable moments from the royal couple's marriage:
1. The iconic kiss witnessed by millions around the world on their wedding day - April 29, 2011
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge dated for more than eight years before finally marrying in the grand surrounds of Westminster Abbey in central London in front of 1,900 guests, watched by a global television audience of millions.
2. The birth of Prince George at Lido Wing - July 22, 2013
The pair, who now have three children - Prince George, Prince Charlotte and Prince Louis - were flatmates after meeting at St Andrews university in Fife, Scotland.
3. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridges' royal visits in 2011
4. When Prince George greeted the former US president in his dressing gown - April 23, 2016
5. When William and Kate went on an overseas tour to New Zealand - April 2014
6. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on an overseas tour of Canada in July 2011
7. William and Kate's overseas tour of Australia in April 2014
8. William and Kate at Harry and Meghan's wedding on May 18, 2018