An inquest into the death of a Lithuanian teenager will take place today - more than two and a half years after her body was found on the Sandringham Estate in West Norfolk.
Alisa Dmitrijeva went missing from her home in Wisbech in August 2011 and was found by a dog walker at Anmer five months later.
A large-scale police operation targeted Latvian, Lithuanian and Russian communities in Wisbech and King's Lynn to find people who may have known Alisa and her final movements.
So far though no one has been charged with her killing. Police still believe her death was suspicious.
- November 2009: Alisa moved with her family from Latvia to Wisbech.
- 31 August 2011: The teenager was last seen in King's Lynn.
- 6 September 2011: She was reported missing by her grandmother
- 1 January 2012: Alisa's body was discovered on the Sandringham Estate.
- 1 May 2013: Two men were arrested on suspicion of murder, but later released without charge.