A new survey has shown that a village in Hertfordshire has one of the slowest broadband speeds in the country, even slower than the basecamp at Everest.
It would take anyone living in Ashwell days to download a film. But in the same county, Rickmansworth has the fastest broadband speed in the country - there the same film would take just 11 minutes to arrive.
Cable.co.uk who carried out the speed tests, say areas with slow download speeds suffer steady economic decline
- Miserden, Gloucestershire has slowest in UK at 1.30Mbps
- Ashwell, Hertfordshire, 1.39Mbps
- Ulverston, Cumbria 1.45Mbps
- Gilsland, Cumbria, 1.86Mbps
- Brent Knoll, Somerset, 1.99 Mbps
Click below to watch a report by ITV News Anglia's Russell Hookey.