New Norwich City signings Yanic Wildschut and Mitchell Dijks say they're both looking forward to getting started at Carrow Road after moving to the club on deadline day.
23-year-old left-back Dijks joined on an initial loan from Ajax until the end of the season, while winger Wilschut cost the Canaries £7 million from Championship rivals Wigan Athletic.
Both are expected to be involved at Cardiff City tomorrow where Norwich will be aiming to stretch their unbeaten run in the league to three games.
Dijks also confirmed that he is interested in making a permanent move to Norfolk once his loan spell comes to an end, but wants to see how things go first.
Using Wildschut as a translator, Dijks admitted it was a big decision to move to England so early in his career and added that there were still things he needs to weigh up before making a final call about where his future lies.
"It was a big step for me, my first time abroad," Dijks said.
"I wanted to see how it goes before I make the move. The feeling was really good, but it's just a big decision.
"I'm also a family man, so that's why I first want to be here for four months and then we'll see."
Cardiff City v Norwich City, Sky Bet Championship, Saturday 4 February, 3pm
Saturday's other fixtures
- Ipswich Town v Reading (Championship)
- Port Vale v Peterborough United (League One)
- MK Dons v Bolton Wanderers (League One)
- Southend United v Scunthorpe United (League One)
- Walsall v Northampton Town (League One)
- Blackpool v Colchester United (League Two)
- Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle (League Two)
- Crawley Town v Stevenage (League Two)
- Grimsby Town v Luton Town (League Two)