An historic bridge chapel in Cambridgeshire - one of only four in England - will soon be open to the public again.
The chapel, halfway across the bridge in St Ives, dates from the 15th century. The county council has just handed it over to the town museum to turn into a local attraction.
The town bridge and chapel is a grade 1 listed building and was completed in 1426.
At one point the chapel had two extra floors, but they were removed in 1930 because they were being weakened by traffic rumbling across the bridge.