- Video report by ITV News Anglia's Matthew Hudson
The son of Hang Yin Leung, who was murdered in Milton Keynes last month, has made an appeal for more information on his mother's death.
Mrs Leung, who was 64, died several days after her home was burgled by six men on 31 January, at Orne Gardens in Bolbeck Park.
She was knocked to the floor and held to the ground by one of the men.
The man who initially knocked on the door is described as:
- 6ft 2 ins
- Large build, with a wide face
- Wore a baby blue sweater with a high neck, jeans and fingerless gloves.
Her son, Keith Leung, says she was a 'bubbly and energetic" woman.
and is urging anyone who may have known what happened on that day to come forward.
Items stolen include a 1991 Oyster model Rolex watch worth £8,000 and a long service medal from the Hong Kong police where Mrs Leung worked for many years.
Police are urging anyone who may have been offered the items stolen in the burglary or know who may have carried out this attack, to come forward.
- If you have any information which could assist the investigation, please call the 24-hour Thames Valley Police enquiry centre on 101 quoting URN 1201 31/1.
- If you do not want to speak directly to the police you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.