Business magnate Lord Sugar has been named the most powerful person in Essex in a new list celebrating influential figures from the county.
The star of BBC show The Apprentice, who lives in Chigwell, took the number one spot while Billericay Town FC owner Glenn Tamplin was a close second.
The top five was completed by Witham MP Priti Patel, former TOWIE favourite Joey Essex and actor Danny Dyer.
The list, which has been hailed as the "Forbes for Essex", takes into account the achievements of people who either reside in or were born in the county and isn't based on their earnings.
"This year there has been some stiff competition, the challenge for our judging panels is that this isn't a rich list," Amara Khan of EssexPower100 said.
"So they are having to weigh up how influential a candidate is based on their achievements and merit as compared to others on the list"
The Top 20
- 1.) Lord Sugar – Billionaire business magnate
- 2.) Glenn Tamplin – Multi-millionaire & Owner of Billericay Town FC
- 3.) Priti Patel MP – Member of Parliament
- 4.) Joey Essex – TV Personality (ex TOWIE)
- 5.) Danny Dyer – Actor
- 6.) Sir Eric Pickles – Former Member of Parliament
- 7.) Gemma Collins – TV Personality (TOWIE)
- 8.) Sir Jack Petchey – Business magnate and philanthropist
- 9.) David Sullivan – Co Owner of West Ham United
- 10.) Dermot O’Leary – TV Presenter
- 11.) Deborah Meaden – Multi-millionaire businesswoman
- 12.) Russell Brand – Comedian
- 13.) Mark Wright – TV Personality
- 14.) Ray Winstone – Actor
- 15.) Olly Murs – Singer/Songwriter
- 16.) Dame Maggie Smith – Actress
- 17.) Bhiku and Vijay Patel – Multi-millionaire entrepreneurs
- 18.) Lord Hanningfield – Member of House of Lords
- 19.) Amy Childs – TV Personality (ex TOWIE)
- 20.) Ronald “Ron” Martin – Owner of Southend United FC