Norwich City let slip a 3-1 lead as they lost an extraordinary game at relegation-threatened Hull City in The Championship.
Midfielder James Maddison scored a first-half hat-trick for the Canaries, including two penalties, as Daniel Farke's side recovered from going a goal down early on at the KCOM Stadium.
However, Hull were also awarded two penalties in a bizarre match, and they completed their comeback after the break when Liverpool loanee Harry Wilson won it with a composed finish.
The defeat means Norwich now haven't won a game since they beat Middlesbrough in early February.
There was a much less eventful encounter at Portman Road as Ipswich Town and Sheffield United played out a goalless draw.
Winger Bersant Celina went closest for Town in a game of few chances.
In League One, new Peterborough United manager Steve Evans enjoyed a dream start as his new team thrashed Charlton Athletic 4-1 to keep alive their play-off hopes.
Striker Jack Marriott scored twice late on, while Marcus Maddison and Andrew Hughes also found the back of the net.
It was also a day to remember for new Northampton Town signing Kevin Luckassen who salvaged the Cobblers a point at Bristol Rovers just two minutes after coming on as a second-half substitute.
Southend United drew 0-0 with Doncaster Rovers, while in League Two Luton Town have dropped to second after they lost at home to Accrington Stanley.
Elliot Lee had equalised for the Hatters but Billy Kee hit a last-minute winner. It means Accrington replace Luton at the top of the table.
There was also late drama involving both Cambridge United and Stevenage. A late Paul Lewis goal rescued a point for Cambridge at Wycombe, but Stevenage conceded in the 97th minute to draw 2-2 against Crewe Alexandra.
Colchester United drew 1-1 at Mansfield Town, with Brandon Comley scoring their leveller.
- Hull City 4-3 Norwich City (Championship)
- Ipswich Town 0-0 Sheffield United (Championship)
- Bradford City P-P MK Dons (League One)
- Bristol Rovers 1-1 Northampton Town (League One)
- Peterborough United 4-1 Charlton Athletic (League One)
- Southend United 0-0 Doncaster Rovers (League One)
- Luton Town 1-2 Accrington Stanley (League Two)
- Mansfield Town 1-1 Colchester United (League Two)
- Stevenage 2-2 Crewe Alexandra (League Two)
- Wycombe Wanderers 1-1 Cambridge United (League Two)