- Video report by ITV News Anglia's Donovan Blake
Ipswich Town owner Marcus Evans has given his first-ever interview on camera since taking over the club.
The businessman has cut an elusive figure since buying the club ten years ago, only previously giving a solitary interview to the independent print media.
Members of the broadcast media, including ITV News Anglia, still haven't been offered a chance to talk to Mr Evans in person, but he has given an interview to the club's in-house Youtube channel.
Here are some of the main topics that were covered.
- Marcus Evans on the departure of Mick McCarthy
- Marcus Evans on appointing a new manager
- Marcus Evans on criticism of his investment
- Marcus Evans on raising the season ticket prices
- Marcus Evans on potentially selling the club
- Hear broadcaster Georgie Bingham's reaction to the interview