You can catch-up with the ITV News Anglia programme on weekdays for 24 hours after it is broadcast on ITV.
The programme is on-air at 6pm every day and has two editions.
The Anglia East programme covers the news in Essex, Suffolk and Norfolk along with parts of Cambridgeshire.
The Anglia West programme covers the news in Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Northamptonshire and Milton Keynes.
- Click below to watch ITV News Anglia East (when available)
- Click below to watch ITV News Anglia West (when available)
These days, television programmes are delivered to your home in many ways. In the past a TV aerial on the roof was the only way to receive programmes - now they come by cable, set-top box, broadband internet from satellite as well as the traditional aerial.
Whether you receive the East or West edition of ITV News Anglia will depend on which platform you are watching ITV.
In addition, ITV News Anglia is only available in High Definition (HD) in the East of the Anglia region and only via satellite on Sky (Channel 103) or Freesat (Channel 119).
ITV Anglia West viewers watching on satellite television should watch Channel 103 if they want to see the correct news service covering their area.
If you watch ITV HD on Freeview Channel 103 you will not see ITV News Anglia - watch your local news on Channel 3
- If you are watching Freeview on a TV aerial pointed at the Sandy Heath transmitter in Bedfordshire you will receive ITV News Anglia West
- If you are watching Freeview on a TV aerial pointed at the transmitters at Tacolneston in Norfolk or Sudbury in Suffolk you will see ITV News Anglia East
- On Freesat is you watch on Channel 103 you see East or West depending on your postcode but if you watch on the HD Channel 111 you will only see ITV News Anglia East