Commuters are facing disruption on trains in and out of London this morning due to a "major track fault" at Liverpool Street Station.
Greater Anglia say the problem is preventing trains from being able to access some platforms.
Network Rail is working to fix the fault and has apologised to passengers.
Routes from Norwich, Ipswich, Harwich, Clacton, Braintree, Colchester are all being affected during the morning rush-hour, but off peak services are scheduled to run as normal.
“We apologise to passengers who will be impacted by service alterations," a Network Rail spokesperson said.
“Our engineers are working hard to repair the track fault as quickly and safely as possible, and we advise passengers to check before they travel.”
Greater Anglia has confirmed restrictions will be lifted, and tickets from Great Eastern main line stations will be valid on West Anglia services.
- Which trains have been affected? (selected services)
- 06.00 Norwich to Liverpool Street terminates at Colchester
- 06.26 Southend Victoria to Liverpool Street has been cancelled
- 07.05 Norwich to Liverpool Street terminates at Colchester
- 07.49 Chelmsford to Liverpool Street cancelled
- 08.12 Southend Victoria to Liverpool Street cancelled
- 08.58 Witham to Liverpool Street cancelled
- 07.00 Liverpool Street to Norwich cancelled
- 08.30 Liverpool Street to Norwich starts at Colchester
- 09.30 Liverpool Street to Norwich starts at Colchester
- 10.02 Liverpool Street to Ipswich starts at Colchester