A man has been charged with multiple motoring offences following a fatal crash on Bretton Way in Peterborough.
Michael Alan Howard, 42, from Walsoken near Wisbech died at the scene on Thursday 23 August after his motorbike was in a collision with two cars.
Neville Smith, 22, of no fixed abode has been charged with eight offences including causing death by dangerous driving, causing death whilst disqualified and aggravated vehicle taking.
The eight charges:
- Causing death by dangerous driving
- Causing death by driving whilst disqualified
- Causing death by driving whilst unlicensed/uninsured
- Failing to stop after a road accident
- Making off without making payment
- Theft from a motor vehicle
- Fraud by false representation
- Aggravated vehicle taking
A 16-year-old girl from Peterborough and a 20-year-old from man Peterborough who were also arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving have been released under investigation.