- Video report by ITV News Anglia's Donovan Blake
Paul Lambert promised Ipswich Town fans "he'll give everything" to keep his new club in The Championship after he was officially unveiled on Tuesday.
The Scot famously guided Norwich to back-to-back promotions from League One to the Premier League in 2010 and 2011, but has now taken charge of their fiercest rivals.
Lambert inherits an Ipswich team that are cut adrift at the bottom of The Championship, having only picked up nine points all season.
During his first press conference, he urged Town fans to forget about his Norwich past and talked about his plans for potentially improving the squad in January.
Here are the main talking points...
- Lambert on taking the Ipswich job
- Lambert on his Norwich connections
- Paul Lambert on the importance of the Town fans
- Lambert on the January transfer window
- Lambert on Ipswich's history