Strong winds have brought down trees across a number of roads in the Anglia region and there is a weather warning in force for northern parts of the region.
A wind gust of 52 mph was recorded at Holbeach in Lincolnshire and at 50 mph at Stansted airport in Essex on Saturday morning.
The high winds will continue through the morning as the centre of Storm Erik pushes past to the north of Scotland.
- The A4280 Goldington Road is closed both ways due to fallen tree from Chapel Close to Riverfield Drive
- Norfolk Police say there is a tree down on unnamed road between A148 Letheringsett and B1156 Langham. A road closure will remain in place overnight with work resuming at the location in the daylight hours
Wind gusts recorded in the Anglia region on Saturday 9 February 2019
- 52 mph in Holbeach, Lincolnshire
- 49 mph in Weybourne, Norfolk
- 48 mph in Wittering, Cambridgeshire
- 41 mph in Marham, Norfolk
- 41 mph at Andrewsfield near Braintree, Essex