Organisers of a two-day video gaming festival in Norwich have apologised after being inundated with complaints from angry parents.
'Fortnite Live' at the Norfolk Showground was billed as a "fun-filled" event by organisers, with attractions such as an outdoor climbing wall and archery.
However, some guests were left disappointed by what was on offer on Saturday, and many furious mothers and fathers decided to join lengthy queues to demand a refund.
Sharon Lee from Felthorpe in Norfolk her 10-year-old son Oliver to the festival and said it was more like a "school fete" than the spectacular event they'd been promised.
"It was a shambles, it was an embarrassment," she told ITV News Anglia.
"There were huge, gigantic queues everywhere. Everything they'd advertised as amazing, wasn't. It was more of a school fete than it was a 'Fortnite Live' event."
Families who had planned to attend Sunday's event but had been put off by the criticism were given a chance to claim a refund by the festival's organisers 'Exciting Events'.
Speaking to ITV News Anglia, organiser Shaun Lord, admitted Saturday had been a struggle due to "staffing issues", but said that Sunday was much more successful.
"People from Saturday, we can only apologise for the queueing," he said.
"We did go down the queues and apologised to everybody. We think about our customers.
"We are a very, small, family-run business so we have to make everybody feel welcome."