- Norwich City 4-0 QPR
Norwich City moved a step closer to promotion to the Premier League with a comfortable 4-0 win over managerless QPR at Carrow Road.
Emi Buendía got the Canaries off to the perfect start when he gave them a sixth minute lead, before Marco Stiepermann made it two quickly after.
Championship top scorer Teemu Pukki then scored either side of half-time to add some extra gloss to the scoreline.
The only negative aspect of the afternoon came when Buendía was sent off for a rash challenge on Josh Scowen with 20 minutes remaining, but it didn't make much difference to Norwich's dominance.
The victory means Daniel Farke's side have won their last eight games and now have an eight-point cushion over third-placed Leeds United who lost 1-0 at Birmingham City.
Norwich will go into the final six matches knowing that a maximum of four more victories will secure a place in the top flight next season.
The Canaries are back at home on Wednesday night against Reading, before they head to Wigan Athletic on Sunday lunchtime.
Saturday's other results
- Bolton Wanderers 1-2 Ipswich Town (Championship)
- Fleetwood Town 2-2 Southend United (League One)
- Luton Town 2-2 Blackpool (League One)
- Peterborough United 2-0 Gillingham (League One)
- Colchester United 0-2 Oldham Athletic (League Two)
- Grimsby Town 0-2 Stevenage (League Two)
- Mansfield Town 1-0 Cambridge United (League Two)
- MK Dons 0-2 Lincoln City (League Two)
- Notts County 2-2 Northampton Town (League Two)