More than 1,000 cannabis plants have been seized in one of the largest finds ever made in Norfolk.
Police raided an industrial unit off Norwich Road in Lenwade on Tuesday (July 16) and discovered the drugs - thought to be worth around £1m.
Officers found cannabis being grown in four large rooms with extensive hypodermic equipment.
Nine people were arrested at the scene and were taken into police custody in Wymondham and Aylsham for questioning.
Officers from policing teams in North Norfolk and Broadland and detectives from Norwich CID have been on scene for the last two days, clearing the site and seizing plants.
Nine people appeared at Norwich Magistrates' Court yesterday charged with producing cannabis. They will appear again at Norwich Crown Court on August 15. They are:
- Kien Le, 26, of no fixed address
- Potja Shprim, 31, of Walpole Road, London
- Mevlan Cena, 22, of no fixed address
- Ali Yilmaz, 53, of Montagu Road, Edmonton, London
- Vedot Koc, 42, of Celandine Drive, London
- Leonardo Motera, 18, of Elgin Avenue, London
- Zafer Kinik, 53, of Penn Road, London
- Viktor Mihayov, 23, of Granville Road, London
- A 15-year-old who cannot be identified for legal reasons
Superintendent Chris Harvey, North Norfolk and Broadland Policing Commander, urged residents and businesses to be vigilant for signs of drug production.