Water fights, frying eggs on the car bonnet, or are you staying cool inside?
Temperatures are set to soar as a heatwave hits the Anglia region, and it could get as hot as 37°C threatening to break UK records.
Here is how some of you are enjoying the sunshine:
Highest temperatures in the Anglia region up to 3pm on Tuesday 23 July 2019
- 32.1°C in Cambridge
- 32.0°C in Woburn, Bedfordshire
- 31.8°C in Thurleigh, Bedfordshire
- 31.8°C in Santon Downham, Suffolk
- 31.5°C in Writtle, Essex
- 31.4°C in Marham, Norfolk
- 31.3°C in Harpenden, Hertfordshire
- 31.2°C in Stowe, Buckinghamshire
- 30.7°C in Wittering, Cambridgeshire
- 30.5°C in Tibenham, Norfolk
- 29.2°C in Wattisham, Suffolk
- 23.8°C in Cromer, Norfolk