This Evening and Tonight:
A fine evening, with some warm sunshine. Staying rather warm overnight, with mostly clear skies. A little cooler in rural spots where the odd patch of mist or fog could develop. Minimum temperature 13 deg C (55 deg F).
Any early mist patches will soon clear. A fine, largely sunny and hot day is then expected with light winds. Maximum temperature 32 deg C (90 deg F).
Outlook for Monday to Wednesday:
- Fine, very hot Bank holiday Monday expected with light winds.
- Mainly sunny and staying very warm Tuesday and perhaps Wednesday.
- Thunderstorms also possible.
- Click below for a video weather forecast for Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Northamptonshire and Milton Keynes.
- Click below for a video weather forecast for Essex, Norfolk and Suffolk.