This Evening and Tonight:
A dry night across the region with long clear spells and light winds, and with a few mist or fog patches in rural parts by dawn. Minimum temperature 13 deg C (55 deg F).
Any early mist or fog quickly clearing, with most parts seeing another hot and sunny day with light winds. However, onshore breezes will keep some coastal areas a little cooler. Maximum temperature 33 deg C (91 deg F).
Outlook for Tuesday to Thursday:
- Tuesday still hot, but the odd thundery shower possible in the west.
- Wednesday a little less warm with showery rain later.
- Rain clearing early Thursday, then mainly dry but cooler.
- Click below for a video weather forecast for Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Northamptonshire and Milton Keynes.
- Click below for a video weather forecast for Essex, Norfolk and Suffolk.