Early mist and low cloud soon clearing to leave a fine and largely sunny day with light winds. It will be feeling hot inland, a little cooler near the coast though with gentle onshore breezes. Maximum temperature 33 deg C (91 deg F).
Long clear spells and light winds may allow the odd mist patch to form towards dawn. A warm night everywhere. Minimum temperature 15 deg C (59 deg F).
Any early mist or low cloud will be short-lived leaving another dry hot day with long sunny spells and light winds. Maximum temperature 33 deg C (91 deg F).
Outlook for Tuesday to Thursday:
- Hot, sunny weather continuing on Tuesday.
- More cloud on Wednesday with scattered showers, perhaps thundery. Less hot.
- Sunshine and showers on Thursday with temperatures returning to near average.
- Click below for a video weather forecast for Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Northamptonshire and Milton Keynes.
- Click below for a video weather forecast for Essex, Norfolk and Suffolk.