The parents of Harry Dunn have vowed to continue their fight for justice following a White House meeting with Donald Trump where they were told the American woman allegedly responsible for their son's death would not return to the UK.
Click below to watch our report from Natalie Gray
Anne Sacoolas left the UK after the crash in Northamptonshire which killed the 19-year-old in August.
The family's campaign has attracted interest on both sides of the Atlantic due to the chief suspect being the wife of a US diplomat stationed in the UK.
Charlotte Charles and Tim Dunn said after their meeting with Mr Trump in the Oval Office that there had been "a little bit of progress".
"We didn't get the answers that we wanted. They couldn't tell us who made the decision to bring her back to the US. We asked how long she was there for and they still said three weeks. I think maybe they were thinking that would be enough for us. We're seven weeks on and it's just not enough."
The teenager's parents said they had refused to meet Mrs Sacoolas who was also in the White House on Tuesday.
"We weren't ready to meet her, it would have been too rushed. It's not what we wanted, we wanted a meeting with her in the UK. However it didn't feel like a stunt, they didn't try and force it on to us"