A trail charting the places in Suffolk that are linked to the global singing star Ed Sheeran has been launched in Ipswich.
It's called "Ed Sheeran - Made in Ipswich" and starts at Portman Road and ends at Christchurch Park and Mansion where an Ed exhibition opened in the summer.
- Click to watch a report by ITV News Anglia's Charlie Frost
Places on the Ed Sheeran - Made in Ipswich trail
- Portman Road - Ed is a massive Ipswich Town fan
- University of Suffolk and Town Hall - Ed's honorary degree
- The Swan, Steamboat Tavern and Halbert (formerly McGinty's pubs - where Ed played in the early days
- Ipswich Museum - home to Ed Sheer-ham Pigs Gone Wild star
- Christchurch Park and Mansion - Ipswich Music Day and the exhibition
In 2015, Ed was awarded an honorary doctorate from the University of Suffolk for his outstanding contribution to music.
Addressing the other graduates Ed said, "The only advice I can give is that I never expected to be where I am, I just chose something I loved and worked really hard at it and didn't really listen to anyone who told me I couldn't do something."