The next round of British people flown back from China, the centre of the Coronavirus outbreak, will be quarantined in Milton Keynes.
The government flight from Wuhan will be carrying around 150 people and is expected to land in the UK on Sunday.
Its passengers, who will have been screened before boarding, will then be taken to a facility at Kents Hill Park in Milton Keynes where they will be kept in isolation for 14 days.
The passengers will not be brought to Milton Keynes Hospital.
All the British citizens flown back from Wuhan so far have been taken to Arrowe Park Hospital on the Wirral.
"The isolation of the guests in Milton Keynes is being undertaken as a highly precautionary measure as they have been at the epicentre of the outbreak and at increased risk of exposure to the virus," a spokesperson from Milton Keynes Hospital said.
"The presence of this group in Milton Keynes does not present any risk to local people. No one showing symptoms of the novel coronavirus infection (2019-nCoV) would have been allowed to board the plane when it was in China."
Northamptonshire couple stuck on cruise ship
A man from Northamptonshire stuck on a cruise ship off the coast of Yokohama has said he is "not happy" with the Japanese health authority.
David Abel and his wife Sally are confined to their cabin on Diamond Princess, which is in quarantine because of the threat of Coronavirus.
WATCH: A video report from ITV Anglia's Matthew Hudson.
Passengers testing positive for the disease are being removed by Japanese coastguard, but Mr Abel says information about those being taken away is too slow.
He said: "Early morning after breakfast I heard from one of the Japanese news agencies that 41 additional people have been infected and will be leaving the ship.
"The captain of the ship did not relay that information to us for another three hours. He wasn’t allowed to - he cannot make such a declaration until the Japanese health authority approve him to do that.
"They are letting the Japanese news media know, so I am not very happy about that - it's not the ship’s fault it's Japan."
Mr Abel revealed that one of the 41 taken away this morning was a friend of theirs - a man on his honeymoon who had regularly dined with the Abels.
He said he "can't imagine what it's like" for his wife, who has been left behind onboard.
The passengers have been provided with thermometers and told to check themselves four times a day.
Temperatures above 37.5 degrees should be reported to the ship's medical staff.
The Abels, who live in Woodford Halse near Daventry, said it "hasn't been that bad an experience", but that their family at home are worrying about them.
Mrs Abel said: "We’ve got three grown up children and seven grandchildren. All of the children are concerned for us and we’re constantly on FaceTime backwards and forwards to them."
Mr Abel added: "We’ve got a decent sized cabin so it hasn’t been that bad an experience, but it's not the same for everyone on board. People in the inside cabins, they’re generally smaller cabins, they’ve got no natural light, no windows and no fresh air at all."
There are 78 people with British passports - including crew - on the Diamond Princess, sources told the PA news agency.
There are no plans to fly anyone off the ship and back to the UK at the moment, but passengers have been told they can disembark on 19 February if the outbreaks do not get any worse.