The increase in confirmed coronavirus cases recorded in the Anglia region has seen its slowest rise in 13 days.
Official figures released by Public Health England show that by 9am on Wednesday 25 March, there had been 521 cases of Covid-19 in the counties that make up the Anglia region.
That's an increase 56 cases compared with the previous day. The rise is 12%, the lowest percentage increase since Thursday 12 March when there were 37 cases in the region.
It is not possible to determine if this is a trend based on the figures from just one day.
Across the UK, the number of cases rose by 1,452 to 9,529 - anincrease of 22%. There have been 463 deaths.
Cases of coronavirus in the Anglia region at 9am on Wednesday 25 March
- Bedfordshire - 60 cases (up 12 on Tuesday's figure)
- Cambridgeshire - 50 cases (up 7)
- Essex - 112 cases (up 9)
- Hertfordshire - 147 cases (up 8)
- Milton Keynes - 29 cases (up 4)
- Norfolk - 45 cases (up 3)
- Northamptonshire - 43 cases (up 6)
- Suffolk - 35 cases (up 7)