The number of confirmed coronavirus cases in the Anglia region has rise by 311 to 1,801 on Tuesday 31 March.
The overall number across the region was up 21%, the largest percentage increase for three days.
The rise in Bedfordshire was particularly steep with an additional 61 patients identified, bringing the total there to 224 - a rise of 37%. In the Bedford Borough area, the cases rose from 34 yesterday to 60 today.
Essex still has the most cases in the region and saw arise of 100 since yesterday with nearly 500 cases overall.
Confirmed coronavirus cases in the Anglia region by 9am on Tuesday 31 March 2020
- Bedfordshire - 224 cases (up 61 since yesterday)
- Cambridgeshire - 165 cases (up 32)
- Essex - 473 cases (up 100)
- Hertfordshire - 396 cases (up 57)
- Milton Keynes - 106 cases (up 12)
- Norfolk - 148 cases (up 15)
- Northamptonshire - 170 cases (up 17)
- Rutland - 3 cases (up 1)
- Suffolk - 116 cases (up 16)
The Bedfordshire figures are the local authorities of Bedford, Luton and Central Bedfordshire combined. Cambridgeshire includes Peterborough and Essex includes Southend and Thurrock.
Coronavirus: Everything you need to know