This year's MotoGP British Grand Prix at Silverstone has been cancelled due to the coronavirus outbreak.
The race was due to take place at the Northamptonshire circuit from August 28-30, but has now been called off.
It's the second time in three year that organisers have had to cancel the event after heavy rain meant the race couldn't take place in 2018.
The Australian Grand Prix, which was due to take place in October, has also been cancelled.
Silverstone Managing Director Stuart Pringle admitted logistical problems, such as the government's new quarantine rules, meant it wasn't possible to get around the various challenges in hosting the event.
“Despite months of work behind-the-scenes to try and make this key event happen, logistical restrictions under the current situation, combined with a shortened and rearranged MotoGP™ calendar, has caused the cancellation of the event," he said.
“Our obligations to protect the health and safety of everyone involved in preparing and delivering the event, our volunteer marshals and Race Makers, and of course, the amazing fans, means this is the best, safest and only decision to be made.
Mr Pringle also confirmed that fans will be offered the choice of a full refund or the opportunity to roll their ticket on for next year's event instead.
He also said the circuit will be giving away free tickets to thousands of NHS workers for next year.
Last year's event attracted a crowd of more than 115,000 fans.