Legend says if the ravens ever leave the Tower of London, the Crown and country will fall but it could now be saved by a pub in Suffolk.Read the full story ›
Actor Olivia Colman and comedian-campaigner Griff Rhys Jones are among those from the Anglia region named in the Queen's Birthday Honours.Read the full story ›
A woman injured in Duke of Edinburgh's Sandringham car crash has been banned from driving over unconnected motoring offences.Read the full story ›
Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis are pictured playing together in the garden which has been designed by mum Kate.Read the full story ›
A 91-year-old who ran her last marathon just three years ago said the Prince of Wales was just as charming as she thought he would be.Read the full story ›
The Duchess of Cornwall beamed as she horsed around with a mare called Royal Rascal on a visit to the National Stud.Read the full story ›
The Duchess of Cambridge has once again taken the official pictures of one of her children.Read the full story ›
Adorable new photographs of Prince Louis have been released to coincide with his first birthday on Tuesday.Read the full story ›
The Duchess of Cornwall has seen first-hand how medical alert dogs assist their owners during a charity visit to Milton Keynes.Read the full story ›
The Duke of Edinburgh is to face no further action over his Sandringham car crash.
97-year old Philip voluntarily surrendered his driving licence on Saturday and he has apologised for his part in an accident on the Sandringham estate in Norfolk when his Land Rover Freelander collided with another car carrying a baby last month, leaving two women needing hospital treatment.
Some 48 hours after the crash he was pictured driving without a seatbelt, prompting criticism.
The Crown Prosecution Service said it has been decided it was not in the public interest to prosecute.
All those involved in the collision have been informed and provided with a full explanation in writing.
"The CPS has carefully reviewed material submitted by the police in relation to a traffic collision on the A149 on 17 January this year...We took into account all of the circumstances in this case, including the level of culpability, the age of the driver and the surrender of the driving licence."
The decision was made after considering all the evidence submitted by the police and in accordance with the two-stage test in the Code for Crown Prosecutors.