The Met Office has issued a yellow weather warning for strong winds in the Anglia region gusting up to 60 mph on Saturday evening.
There could be disruption to travel in the region.
The weather warning is in force until 11.45pm on Saturday 6 February 2016
The Met Office says southerly winds with strengthen across southern and then many eastern and central parts of England with gales developing, which are likely to be severe at times along English Channel coasts.
Winds should steadily decrease from the west this evening.
There will be more windy weather on Monday as Storm Imogen sweeps across the UK.
Highest wind gusts in the Anglia region on Saturday 6 February 2016
- 57 mph in Cranfield, Bedfordshire
- 54 mph in Bedford
- 54 mph in Wittering, Cambridgeshire
- 51 mph in Holbeach, Lincolnshire
- 50 mph at Andrewsfield near Braintree, Essex
- 48 mph in Marham, Norfolk
- 43 mph in Weybourne, Norfolk