A large fire that broke out at an industrial estate in St Ives yesterday afternoon started 'accidentally'.
More than 30 firefighters were called to tackle the blaze at Caxton Road, which spread from the main building to the roof.
Crews remained on the scene until the evening to dampen down.
It's believed the most likely cause of the fire was a lithium battery.
An investigation is due to begin to determine the cause of the fire.
The main building where the fire started has been completely destroyed by fire, however, fire crews worked extremely hard to prevent the fire from spreading anywhere else.
More top news
Any showers will die out, leaving a largely dry and clear evening. Remaining breezy. Highs of 12 deg C (54 deg F
A five foot bronze statue of a woman sitting on a goat has been stolen from a property near Oundle in Northamptonshire.
The Cobblers bidding to 'get the job done' to return to League One on their fourth trip to Wembley