- For our special General Election 2017 features, our reporter Chloe Keedy went to Cambridge to test the political mood there.
There are five candidates standing in Cambridge:
- Keith Garrett, Rebooting Democracy
- John Hayward, Conservative
- Julian Huppert, Lib Democrats
- Stuart Tuckwood, The Green Party
- Daniel Zeichner, Labour
There has been promotion and demotion for MPs for the Anglia region in Theresa May's Cabinet reshuffle following the General Election.
Sandy Martin defeated the Conservative Ben Gummer, who was one of the architects of Theresa May's ill-fated election campaign.
The Conservative MP for South Cambridgeshire, Heidi Allen, says Theresa May is "not the leader that we need."