Strong winds up to 60 mph have hit the Anglia region as Storm Aileen breezes across the region.
A gust of 58 mph was recorded at Wittering near Peterborough in Cambridgeshire.
The gale force winds are expected to ease during the morning but it will remain blustery.
The highest wind gust recorded in the UK was 83 mph at The Needles off the Isle of Wight.
Highest gusts in the Anglia region by 6am
- 58 mph at Wittering, Cambridgeshire
- 56 mph at Weybourne, Norfolk
- 54 mph at Holbeach, Lincolnshire
- 53 mph at Marham, Norfolk
- 52 mph at Wattisham, Suffolk
The Met Office have named Storm Aileen, the first storm of the 2017/2018 autumn/winter season.
There is strong wind warning for the Anglia region on Tuesday night into Wednesday as the first named storm of the season arrives.