A fire at a zoo in Bedfordshire which killed 13 monkeys was accidental, the fire service has confirmed.
The fire broke out in the Jungle Enclosure of Woburn Safari Park around 2.37am overnight.
When firefighters arrived, the roof of the building had already collapsed.
The fire was in the monkey house where they are kept at night during the winter months.
Bedfordshire Fire and Rescue Service said: "Following our fire investigation at Woburn Safari Park we have concluded that it is likely that the fire started accidentally in a generator."
More top news
Clear spells will develop tonight with high pressure in control, but the breeze will prevent a frost in the east, unlike the west.
Essex Police have won a legal challenge over damages following Michael Barrymore's arrest, he will only get a nominal payment.
A Norfolk chef, who's a regular on the Channel 4 cookery show Sunday Brunch, has been talking about his struggle with mental health.