Joan Armatrading will be bringing her unique rock/jazz blues style of music to a number of venues in East Anglia over the next few weeks.
She started her music career at the age of 16 and forty years on she says she enjoys touring and performing as much as she ever did.
Her has won her a stack of awards and millions of record sales. But she says connecting with a live audience is what empowers her.
And here are the dates of the tour in East Anglia
- 10/09/2018 Milton Keynes Stables
- 11/09/2018 Milton Keynes Stables
- 12/09/2018 Westcilff on Sea Palace Theatre
- 02/10/2018 Cambridge Corn Exchange
- 08/10/2018 Bury St Edmunds
- 09/10/2018 Bury St Edmunds
- 10/10/2018 St Albans Arena