- A595 Lillyhall to A66 Dobies - Work is expected for a further 2 weeks. Temporary traffic lights will be used during the day with a northbound road closure overnight and a signed diversion in place.
- A66 Burns to Briery Interchange - The work is due to last for a further 3 weeks and will take place between 9.30am and 3.30pm each day with temporary traffic lights in place. The westbound exit slip will be closed for 3 weeks from the end of January for resurfacing works with a diversion in place via Crosthwaite roundabout.
- A66 Stainburn bypass - The carriageway will be closed in both directions between 8pm and 6am every night with a signed diversion in place until 15 February.
- A66 Bassenthwaite Lake - The westbound dual carriageway is currently closed and awaiting repair. A contraflow system has been installed so drivers travelling westbound can use a lane of the eastbound carriageway.
- A66 Llama Karma Café - Work begins on Monday 1 February for 6 weeks to build a dedicated right turn lane. Overnight works using lane closures and temporary traffic signals 7pm to 6am. A temporary 40mph speed limit will apply.
- A66 Embleton - Work to reduce flood risk on a mile stretch of the A66 at Embleton began on 1 February. The work is expected to be completed by the end of April with a break between 24 and 29 March to minimise disruption at Easter.Temporary traffic lights will operate 24 hours a day for the safety of crews and drivers. Full road closures in both directions will also be required on some nights between 8pm and 6am, and at some weekends.