Rory Bremner is performing at a series of special charity gigs to raise money for those affected by flooding across the north of England.
The TV impressionist started his 'Come Hell and High Water' in Penrith and will finish his mini tour in York:
- Penrith, at Eden Arts venue, The Old Fire Station - February 23
- The Brewery Arts Centre, Kendal - February 24
- The Theatre by the Lake, Keswick - February 25
- The Grand Theatre, Lancaster - February 29
- The Grand Opera House, York - TBC
Bremner will star in, and compere a two hour comedic extravaganza, alongside some top UK talent, including Justin Moorhouse and Fred MacAulay.
All proceeds from his Cumbrian gigs will go to Cumbria Community Foundation’s Flood Appeal.
The proceeds from the Lancaster concert will go to the ‘Help The North’ flood relief appeal.