Cumbria Constabulary is asking people for their views on the service the force provides and what its priorities should be.
The constabulary's 2016 consultation survey is available online and takes around ten minutes to complete.
The survey, which closes on 31 August, aims to find out:
- How safe you generally feel.
- What you think the main policing issues in your community are.
- How confident you are in Cumbria Constabulary.
- If you have contacted the Constabulary how satisfied you were with the service you received.
- If you have experienced a crime and did not report it to the Constabulary – why not.
To have your say visit www.cumbria.police.uk