A charge of 30p is set to be put in place for a number of toilets across the Border region.
The new tariff is set to be implemented from this summer.
Councillors from the Scottish Borders Council agreed on the new systems being installed in up to 26 public toilets January this year.
Several units have already been fitted with the new coin machines.
Public toilets due to start charging this summer are listed as:
- Coldingham Sands Beach Front
- Coldstream Courthouse
- Duns Brierybaulk
- Earlston Market Square
- Eyemouth Bantry Car Park
- Eyemouth Harbour Road
- Galashiels Bank Street Gardens
- Galashiels High Street Car Park
- Galashiels Transport Interchange
- Hawick Common Haugh Car Park
- Hawick Howegate
- Hawick Volunteer Park
- Innerleithen Hall Street
- Jedburgh Lothian Car Park
- Jedburgh Tourist Information Centre
- Kelso Shedden Park
- Kelso Woodmarket Horsemarket
- Lauder The Avenue
- Melrose Abbey Street
- Newcastleton Langholm Street
- Peebles Eastgate Car Park
- Peebles Kingsmeadows Car Park
- Peebles School Brae
- St Abbs Harbour Road Car Park
- St Boswells Main Street
- St Mary's Loch beside cafe
Hawick Wilton Lodge Park Cafe is still closed as the part of the park's regeneration project. The new toilets are set to be opened later this year.
More information, including opening times for some of the public toilets, can be found on the council's website.