- 25 updates
Conservative HOLD Ettrick, Roxburgh and Berwickshire.
John Lamont wins the seat with 55.17% of the vote.
- John Lamont, Scottish Conservative Party - 18,257
- Paul Wheelhouse, SNP - 10,521
- Jim Hume, Liberal Democrats - 2,551
- Barrie Cunning, Scottish Labour - 1,766
Conservative HOLD Galloway and West Dumfries.
Finlay Carson is elected MSP with 14,527 votes.
- Finlay Carson, Scottish Conservative and Unionist Party - 14,527
- Aileen McLeod, SNP - 13,013
- Fiona O'Donnell, Scottish Labour Party - 4,876
- Andrew Robert Metcalf, Scottish Liberal Democrats - 947
Conservative GAIN Dumfriesshire from Labour.
Oliver Mundell wins the seat with 13,536 votes, replacing Labour's Elaine Murray who loses her seat after 17 years.
- Oliver Mundell, Scottish Conservative and Unionist Party - 13,536
- Joan McAlpine, SNP - 12,306
- Elaine Murray, Scottish Labour Party - 9,151
- Richard John Brodie, Scottish Liberal Democrats - 1,267
The turnout in Galloway and West Dumfries was 59.4% with a total of 33,458 votes cast:
There are 36361 votes counted with a turnout of 59.9%:
Latest ITV News reports
Labour have been pushed into third place in Scotland, but suffers fewer losses than expected in England.
Peter MacMahons' Politics Blog: The SNP have a commanding lead in terms of seats at Holyrood but they do not command the parliament.