Fire crews in west Cumbria have worked through the night to bring a grass fire at St Bees Head under control.
The fire began in the evening on Tuesday 12 June.
Six crews stopped the fire from spreading past a perimeter and allowed it to burn out.
It's believed the fire was started accidentally by a discarded cigarette.
The crews managed to ensure the fire didn't endanger the nearby guillemot nests.
Flames and smoke could be seen for miles.
A lifeboat crew from Workington was called out to help assess the situation.