In the last election votes were mainly split between Labour, the Conservatives and the Liberal Democrats in Bradford East.
Since then we've seen also a rise in support nationally for UKIP and will soon learn how that's affected the vote between the other main parties.
Adam Fowler has been to Bowling Old Lane Cricket Club:
Results in 2010:
- Liberal Democrats: 13,637 (33.7%)
- Labour: 13,272 (32.8%)
- Conservatives: 10,860 (26.8%)
- BNP: 1,854 (4.6%)
The 2015 candidates:
- David Ward (Liberal Democrats)
- Imran Hussain (Labour Party)
- Iftikhar Ahmed (Conservatives)
- Owais Rajput (UKIP)
- David Stevens (Green Party)