Police in Lincolnshire are trying to establish the identity of a man whose body was dumped in a waterway following a 'sustained assault'
Officers in Boston were called to an area near the pumping station on Chain Bridge Road after the body was discovered on Sunday evening (January 12, 2020)
Detectives, who have launched a murder inquiry, say the man was wearing clothes similar to the ones pictured below. He was aged 30 to 40 with a scar under his chin.
Police have issued the following description of the man:
- Aged between 30 and 40 years old
- 171 cm (5ft 7ins) tall
- Weighing between 70kg and 80kg (11st to 12st 8lbs)
- Size 9 feet
- A 9cm scar under his chin
- A tribal-style tattoo on his right shoulder which has started to fade
- Dental work to the top row of his teeth