The arrival of snow and sleet in Yorkshire is causing disruption for travellers today.
Light snow showers swept in the early hours and a number of routes have suffered congestion.
The conditions come after a weather warning for snow and flooding have been issued for the region.
- M1 - NORTHBOUND - WEST YORKSHIRE: slow traffic due to accident at J47 A656.
- M1 - SOUTHBOUND - SOUTH YORKSHIRE: One lane closed and queueing traffic due to broken down vehicle on M1 Southbound from J33 A630
- M62 - WESTBOUND - WEST YORKSHIRE: One lane closed, slow traffic and lane closed on entry slip road due to accident on M62 Westbound at J32A A1(M) J41.
- A1(M) - SOUTHBOUND - NORTH YORKSHIRE: One lane closed and queueing traffic due to accident on A1(M) Southbound from J53 A66 (Scotch Corner) to J52 A6055 (Catterick).
- A166 GARROWBY STREET - WETWANG - EAST YORKSHIRE: A166 Garrowby Street blocked due to snow from Wetwang (Wetwang) to Garrowby Hill (Garrowby).
- A61 - HARROGATE - NORTH YORKSHIRE: A61 blocked due to snow between Harrogate (New Park Roundabout, Harrogate) and Ripon (Ripon).
- A629 - HAWORTH - WEST YORKSHIRE: Snow and Impassable on A629 between Haworth (Haworth) and Illingworth (Illingworth).
- A1133 GAINSBOROUGH ROAD - BOTH DIRECTIONS - GIRTON - NOTTINGHAMSHIRE: A1133 Gainsborough Road in both directions closed due to flooding between Sand Lane and Girton Lane.
- A6068 KEIGHLEY ROAD - CROSS HILLS - NORTH YORKSHIRE: Snow and Impassable on A6068 Keighley Road between Cross Hills (Cross Hills) and Laneshawbridge (Laneshawbridge).