Seven people in the Calendar region have died in the last 24 hours after testing positive for coronavirus.
Their deaths were recorded at the following hospital trusts:
- Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - 1
- Doncaster and Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - 1
- Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust - 1
- Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust - 2
- United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust - 1
- York Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - 1
Across the UK, there were 181 deaths linked to Covid-19 in the last 24 hours, bringing the total number of confirmed reported deaths to 759.
The patients were aged between 29 and 98 years old and all but four patients – who were aged between 82 and 91 – had underlying health conditions.
As of 9am on 27 March, a total of 113,777 people have been tested in the UK. 99,198 were negative, 14,579 were positive.