West Yorkshire Police says officers are currently aware of 76 crimes involving 68 victims committed in the West Yorkshire area relating to Jimmy Savile. None of these crimes were previously reported to West Yorkshire Police before Savile's death.
Victims have reported offences which have taken place in hospitals:
- The main location of these offences was Leeds General Infirmary with complaints from 23 victims ranging from aged five to 34.
- Two victims aged five to 12 reported offences at St James Hospital in Leeds.
- One victim is unsure whether it was St James or the LGI due to the passage of time.
- One victim, who was aged 15 at the time of the offence, was at Dewsbury and District Hospital.
- Two victims aged five and 45 were at High Royds Hospital.
- In some cases it's not been possible to ascertain the age at the time of the offence as there are some offences where victims haven't provided a date of birth.
More top news
Ross Hutchinson has your GMB weather forecast: Dry, cold, and crisp start for most this morning with long spells of sunshine and light winds
A woman from Scunthorpe has been left distraught after a locket that contains her mum's ashes was stolen during a break-in.
An 86-year-old woman has been seriously injured following a collision involving a police van in Doncaster.