ITV News Central is investigating children and young people's mental health as part of Mental Health Awareness Week (8-14 May).
Here is a list of organisations who provide mental health advice and support if you have been affected by any of our coverage.
- Young Minds is a charity which aims to improve the mental health of babies, children and young people. It provides information for both parents and young people.
- The Samaritans operate a service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, if you want to talk to someone in confidence.
- The Mix offers a support service for under 25's.
- Childline offers a free, 24-hour helpline for children and young people in the UK.
- Papyrus is a charity which focuses on the prevention of young suicide, offering confidential support and awareness training.
- Youth Access offers information on youth counselling.
- NSPCC specialises in child protection and the prevention of cruelty to children.
- Rethink has information for young people affected by mental health issues.
- Turn2me offers online counselling for anyone affected by suicide, depression, anxiety and other mental health problems.